Day 2: 20 facts about you
When I first started to read this, I got so excited! 20 Facts… That sounds like I’m making a list. I love lists! I love writing lists, and I especially like crossing things off a of list that I need to accomplish. Then I realized that the next two words were “about you.” This is not going to be easy! But here goes.
- I am a band geek. I played the flute in high school, and yes, I did go to band camp.
- My first car was a pick up truck, is a great song, but also true for me!
- I didn’t have a dog until I was 24, and now I have three.
- I have hosted exchange students from Germany, Mexico and Thailand and I still keep in contact with them all.
- I read really fast and I read everything. I have been known to read the back of the shampoo bottle when I am in the shower.
- I have named every car I have ever owned, they have been: Wilbur, Sharise, Betty Red and Marilyn.
- I like camping, in particular cooking over the fire. My family has a seasonal site, and I try to go out there as often as I can in the summer.
- I am the least athletic person in my family, by like a lot.
- I have one tattoo. My family is still in shock.
- I was a girl scout for 10 years and I attained the Silver Award.
- I was Auntie Em in the high school production of Wizard of Oz.
- I studied French in high school, I also have a pen pal in France who I met through a class project. We’ve written and remained friends for 17 years and we’ve never met in person.
- I have only ever completed 2 video games in my life and they are Mass Effect 1 &2. I played them over a 2 week period when on vacation visiting my best friend.
- I met my boyfriend on Match.com. We talked for 2 weeks before we met in person.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I have a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
- My entire life I have never lived more than 80 miles from the house I grew up in, but I have moved over a dozen times.
- When I moved into my current house, I spent the entire summer decorating and painting it.
- I have an entire drawer dedicated to make-up, but I almost never wear any.
- I had Laser eye surgery 9 years ago. I haven’t had to wear glasses in all that time, but recently had to get reading glasses for “age-related changes” to my vision.
So there we have it. 20 random facts about me in no particular order!
Until Next Time